Automatic die cutter with stripping for paper packaging powder milk
1. Die-cutting precision : ±0.25mm
2. Rated die-cutting speed: 5000 -6500pcs / hour
3. High speed machine max die-cutting speed: 7800 tickets /
hour,Low-grade machine max die-cutting speed: 6500 tickets / hour
4. Max die-cutting pressure: 300 tons
5. Max die-cutting size: 1350*740mm
6. Min cutting size: 540*350mm
7. Total power of motor: 40kw
8. Host power: 15kw
9. Dimensions: length 11400mm* width 5000mm* high 2600mm
10. Max roll diameter: 1600mm
11. Power: AC380V, 50HZ
12. Weight: 20 tons
The FD1100*640 automatic roll paper die cutting&stripping
machine which made by ZHEJIANG FEIDA MACHINERY CO.,LTD is a
production of mechanical and electrical integration, that is made
to cut the paper after printing. Gathering sheet stacking by
operating touch-screen that is visual and convenient. Besides, and
the relevant parameters is set on the touch-screen, which shows the
function of the digital operation and working of the machine.
The operation of the machine
1. Make sure all the systems (electrical system, pneumatic,
hydraulic system, mechanical system, lubricating oil circuit) are
normal before starting the machine.
2. Put down the feeding arm first, then put the roll paper in the
middle of con top.
3. Then raise the feeding arm to aim the roll paper core center and
fasten the roll, then raise roll paper for 5cm from the ground.
4. Open the traction rollers in front and at the back, hold the
paper to go through the machine , then straighten the roll paper
and press the traction rollers, then the machine is ready to
5. Every day before cutting the paper , it must be take at least 10
minutes to worm up the machine without feeding.
6. Before the machine working, press the traction rollers in two
sides, adjust the roll pressure, the traction roller pressure,
paper collecting baffle and die-cutting pressure. The rotating
pressure is depends on the suitable paper tension , air pressure
needs to be adjusted when the roll paper core changes.
7. Traction roller pressure should be during0.2-0.3mpa
8. Adjust the triplet pressure to 0.6MPa
9. Before the operation of pneumatic components, always ensure that
the pneumatic system is in a state of no pressure.